We are a community of people who want to explore the unknown, challenge convention and make things happen.
- Chancellor's introduction
- We have positioned the University to launch exciting new projects and initiatives which will enable it to deliver on its mission and excel in its core activities of teaching and research.
- Vice-Chancellor's overview
- We are proud to be a community institution and I thank our staff, students and friends in the community for their ongoing support, commitment to our success and involvement.
- 2016 – A look back
- UWA staff, students and researchers had many significant achievements in 2016. The following pages highlight just some of these achievements.
- 2016 summary
- 9 faculties, 24 research centres, 30 schools and 3 research institutes…
- UWA scores five star rankings in student demand, and is ranked the highest nationally in starting salaries…
- Division report – Education
- The University's Education portfolio continued to develop its world-class teaching and learning program to benefit students, staff and the Western Australian community.
- Division report – Research
- UWA will continue to play a pivotal role in global research, helping to transform and enrich lives for the better and contributing to important discoveries.
- Division report – Community and Engagement
- 2016 was a successful year for the Community and Engagement pillar of the University with a continued strengthening of engagement between UWA and the wider community.
- Faculty focus
- Reports from the deans of our nine faculties…